Title: The Impact of Irresponsibility on Children
Author: T.T. Kheswa
Size: 210mm x 148mm, 65 pages
ISBN: 978-0-986-67532-1 (print);
Today’s world is FOREVER CHANGING, controlled by a spoken word and a knowledge of figures. It calls on children who will be learned and educated. Some make it, some don’t. I don’t know what your research say ?the only thing that seems to make a difference is HOW WELL do they go along with stepmothers, stepfathers, guardians, relatives, parents, foster parents, teachers, managers, nurses, correctional officers, police, soldiers and SGBs as far as SOUND HUMAN RELATIONS are concerned. It calls on people to MOVE AWAY FROM CHILDREN’S VULNERABILITY.
This book has been compiled to advice community members around social issues that IMPACT negatively on children’s lives, their upbringing and education. Remember, “IT TAKES A VILLAGE TO RAISE A CHILD”.
It revolves around the following stories:
- Child neglect and broken families
- Domestic violence and misuse of grants
- Sexual abuse and infected children
- Discrimination and Marginalizing
- Lack of love, warmth, care and responsibility
- Lack of safety and security
- Abuse of alcohol, drugs and substance abuse.
If you are looking for a copy of this book, you can order from the links below:
Thank you for visiting New Voices xxx